A fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking slurry management company that can offer future progression. We are currently recruiting an experienced Service Manager who is looking for their next challenge. We are looking for someone who can provide service desk management as well as on-site technical support to new and existing customers.
Responsible for organizing the installation & service department and in particular, controlling it’s resources and utilizing its assets to achieve maximum efficiency. Providing day-to-day management of the service & installation team
- Providing high quality, up-to-date documentation for all service arrangements.
- Motivating and guiding a team.
- Seeking out, establishing and maintaining relationships with operational contacts within each client.
- Making sure that all account and contract details are up to date.
- Investigating technical issues.
- Accurately recording service times, job costing and invoicing in the Service Department.
- Escalating operational issues to senior management.
- Proactively developing and retaining key customer accounts.
- Maintaining effective control of expenses by regularly examining accounts and comparisons with budgets.
- Arranging for all outstanding debts to be collected within due time periods set.
- Collecting and analyzing data, then using it to plan and manage both projects and systems.
- Keeping costs down by focusing on the reduction of breakdowns, warranty & service calls
- Taking corrective action where inadequate performance is suspected.
- Assisting in the development of a customer service policy for the company.
- Confirming that contracted payment terms are adhered to.
- Following up on all outstanding issues.
- Experienced in the management of a field based team.
- Ability to work closely with and develop relationships with clients.
- Improving and developing the knowledge & skills of others.
- Highly organized with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to organise clerical work, administration, control systems and financial resources.
- Knowledge of recruiting, selecting and appraising staff.
- Building effective and efficient teams.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Disciplined, energetic and results orientated.
- Having an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Can create an environment where colleagues and staff can develop and excel.
- High standards of numeracy and literacy.
- Assertive and confident.
- Who can multi-task in a demanding environment.
Key Competencies & Skills
- Customer Responsiveness
Control & Coordination
- If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and are looking for a new challenge then apply today. We are looking for experienced candidates to start as soon as possible. If you are looking to work in a global leading company then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHours – Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.30pmSalary – Competitive/Negotiable dependent on experience
Holidays: 20 days + Bank holidays
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company that can offer future progression. Primarily you will be assisting the Fabrication/Welding Manager in the manufacture of agricultural machinery. As an operative you will be responsible for undertaking multi-skilled duties as allocated within production, stores and facilities. You will need a well organised approach to a manufacturing environment.
- Performing hand welding of components and sub-assemblies in preparation for the assembly department.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Good dexterity skills, background working in production/manufacturing and general assembly using various hand tools an advantage.
Responsibility and Duties
- Cutting and joining material
- Ensure work is completed in accordance with required work schedules
- Report any dangerous practices and other dangers such as faulty equipment to Manager/Supervisor so all operations are safe at all times.
- Monitor the fitness for purpose of tools and equipment and provide for their replacement and/or recalibration
- Undertake any other duties as required together with general housekeeping and cleaning duties to maintain an efficient working environment.
- Maintaining accuracy
- Being professional and responsible
- Understanding numerical and mathematical calculations and data
- Adhere to Health & Safety policies
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Self – motivated individual who can also work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.30pm
Salary – Competitive/Negotiable dependant on experience
Holidays: 20days + Bank holidays